[ngw] request rejected because all threads are busy

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Tue Jan 13 22:34:38 UTC 2009

My belief is that the threads go busy and never release.  I don't know if a stuck thread results in a new one being assigned to a request or if new requests get stuck also.  Though I've seen the result all too often I've never been able to determine a cause.  But once it happens it cascades until there are no threads left.

Lil