[ngw] GroupWise 8 - Sent Item properties bug??

Michael Strain Michael.Strain at TRW.COM
Wed Jan 14 20:52:54 UTC 2009

Steve,

Sounds like the default Sent Item properties got changed.  In my lab I am seeing all of the properties.  Have a look in C1 under Utilities | Client Options.  There you should see a send tab with the default properties that are displayed for the various mail types.

Michael
>>> "Steve Utick" <sutick at co.lewis-clark.mt.us> 1/14/2009 3:06 PM >>>
I've just discovered, that since we migrated to GroupWise 8, the sent item properties of messages no longer show if someone has deleted or replied to a message.

I still show that the item has been delivered to them, and read though, just nothing for deleting the message or replying.

Has anyone else on version 8 noticed this?   I know that it worked fine in 7 before the migration, so don't think it's a setting or anything.

Steve Utick
Infrastructure Center Supervisor
Lewis & Clark County
316 N. Park - Room 211
Helena, MT  59623

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.