GWIA kicking out pdf email

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at baptist-health.org
Fri Jan 16 13:25:02 UTC 2009

We have an ambulance service that is attempting to send us email that have pdf files attached.  However, both my GWIA's, version 7.0.3, keep reporting the email as bad messages.  I tried to attach the "BAD MESSAGE" file I get from the GWIA's but I guess it exceeds the size limit for ngw list.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The information (both of the message and any
attachments) contained in this message is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this
message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to
any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy the transmitted information.