GWCheck not completing

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Wed Jan 21 22:53:28 UTC 2009

Earlier today I sent a task to an post office to provide me with information on the message over a certain(really small) size.  I've done this with a dozen much larger post offices and eventually I got the report.  So this (really small) post office should have been a cinch but I've yet to receive my report.  I decided to try it with standalone GWCheck which tells me that there's already a duplicate request in operation.

I see no sign of anything on screen or in the queue that there's any task running.  Am I going to have to shut down the post office?

Lil