[ngw] OT - GroupWise 7.x training class

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Fri Jan 23 20:08:41 UTC 2009

Thanks Paul!  Good info.

I have thought -quite often- that I could offer a real 'hands-on' training for GroupWise for those interested.  In the past I have done 'corporate training' where I provide 3 days of hands-on GroupWise admin training with a focus on the organizations environment.

I guess I will ask the list -and you -is there a real demand for GroupWise Admin training?  By this I do not mean Novell's 'canned' approach -I mean real learning from a knowledge source with Best Practices presented.

My thoughts extend into teaching "How to" as a 4th or 5th day:
High Availability GWIA and WebAccess
Moving a GroupWise post office/system from server to server
Moving User Mailboxes.

Anyway -I would love to hear from the list -either 'on list' or off.  I figure at least 4 students would be needed to make this fly and I would limit it to 6 as a max because I believe in personal attention.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
A Novell Consulting Partner
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.

Book Travel @: www.booknewtravelnow.com