[ngw] Document management search.

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Sun Jan 25 18:51:17 UTC 2009

You would need to run a POA Scheduled Event with Doc. Mgmt. -to verify security as one option.  It could be all the rights she 'had' to documents has been lost.

You can also go in as Librarian and search for documents she has authored -and give her rights to them explicitly -test on 1 or 2 first -then have her search for them.  Quick Finder is the Indexer so when you say you deleted/recreated the indexes.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
A Novell Consulting Partner
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.

Book Travel @: www.booknewtravelnow.com