Confused on SSL - still/again

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:56:01 UTC 2009

So what else is new?

My boss generated a CSR using the Novell utility and received a cert from Verisign.  It was installed in NetWare in the same container as the server   What he passed to me was a trusted root and a cert for the dns name of the server.  He says there was no password.  The setup for the GWIA wants a cert and key name and password.

Can I do something with what he's given me or does this need to start with a CSR generated by the GroupWise with a key generated by that utility and password also?

Lil