Restore - GroupWise Error [C081] Missing Blob file on add/modify

Gavin Walsh Gavin.Walsh at fire.nsw.gov.au
Wed May 6 05:24:38 UTC 2009

Hi all

Doing a restore of users mail. The initial problem appears to be a msg.db got corrupt at some stage. Some of the users mail turned in to posted items with no body in the email.

Performed a restore of the post office, set up a restore area etc and am able to access ok from users account.

Problem now is when I restore the mail I am unable to view attachments - can see the body but when I try open the attachment I get "GroupWise Error [C081] Missing Blob file on add/modify"

When I am in the Backup/Restore area I can open the email and attachment just fine - when I restore the item I am unable to view it.

GW 7.0.3hp1

Any ideas on what going on?

Thanks in advance
Gavin

********** NSW Fire Brigades Confidentiality Notice **********

This electronic transmission, including any attachments, may
contain information which is confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
dissemination, copying or action taken in reliance of its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately.