American Cancer Society - Relay For Life - Help to fight cancer!

Jason Martin jmartin at apexsystemsinc.com
Fri May 15 15:42:29 UTC 2009

This year, hundreds of thousands of people will hear the words "You have cancer", and there's a good chance that some of them will be people we know and love. We have all been touched by cancer in some way ... and we all have the power to make a difference. That's why I have chosen to fight back right here in my own community by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life.

I want to invite you to join me in the fight against cancer by making a donation in support of my efforts. Further down in this message is a link to my personal Relay For Life web page where you can make an online contribution. Every amount, no matter how small, makes a difference and provides hope. You can also sign up to join my team and learn more about Relay and how it's changing lives.

Relay For Life brings more than 3.5 million people from across the country together each year to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against a disease that takes too much. This fun-filled, overnight event empowers everyone to help fight cancer by raising money and awareness to support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving mission.

My company Apex Systems Inc. is involved with this year!  My entire office is participating in the Eastern Montgomery County Relay for Life, which is the signature fundraiser of the American Cancer Society.

Our event will be held around the track at Hatboro-Horsham High School on Friday, June 19, 2009.  We will be starting at 9:00 AM, and going until 9:00 PM.

Apexs' campsite will be a PHILADELPHIA SPORTS TAILGATE theme - our onsite fundraisers will consist of tailgate games like Baggo, Ladder Ball and Washers, as well as hot dog sales.

If you would like to come, it will be a good time!  It's also a great family event!  There will be food, vendors, music, activities, movies, etc.

If you cannot make it out to the event, but would like to donate, that would be great too!  100% of your contributions will go to the American Cancer Society, and be divvied up among Cancer Prevention, Early Detection programs, Research, Education, and Advocacy.  Also,
the American Cancer Society is the official "Corporate Philanthropy" of Apex as of February 2009!

The link to my personal page is:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/jasonrmartin

The full event details can be found at http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=16740
 - our team is the
Apex Systems Inc.-Philadelphia Branch
(http://main.acsevents.org/goto/apexphilly
)!

 Thank you,

Jason

Jason R. Martin

Professional Recruiter

Apex Systems, Inc.

jmartin at apexsystemsinc.com

http://www.apexsystemsinc.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonrmartin

Join my American Cancer Society Relay For Life team or DONATE:

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/jasonrmartin