[ngw] MTA messages - but plenty of space.

Steve Bogdanski bogdansk at cvm.msu.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:53:38 UTC 2010

I've been getting similar issues on Linux, with it alerting me that one of our POs is running out of space.  The problem is that there tens of GB free.  The last email notification I got stated I only had 1971MB free, but when I look at the web console for that very same PO it states there is 32285MB free.  A check of the volume information for that cluster resource through windows confirms the latter number.

I have just learned to ignore those msgs at present.

-Steve Bogdanski

>>> On 4/1/2010 at 12:41 PM, joe Acquisto <joe.acquisto at gmail.com> wrote:

No. L.