[ngw] Address Book pending status

Dennis Large dennis.large at louisville.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:22:51 UTC 2010

I'm seeing something similar with one of our users that I just recently worked on. GW7.03 on NW, so it crosses all the boundaries. In my case though, some statuses are ok. The thing that really got me was the reverting from Accepted to Pending, but it didn't take overnight to happen. Everything's working for them though, so I'm off to other things. Still nags me though.

I was told to unshare, run checks on the account and reshare. I'm wondering if checks don't need to be run on all of them. That would be a pain for this one. Some 30 or 40 accounts in 5 or 6 post offices.

<u2j815b3bb11004080648r1aecb9c4i59f78368e0af3672 at mail.gmail.com>, Alex