[ngw] OT: "free" alternative to Go To Meeting?

Peter Van Lone petervl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 01:12:48 UTC 2010

I've got a friend doing non-profit stuff, who is trying to get a grant for
interesting valuable work, and the funder is very very tight with cash, and
the proposal needs to include far-flung folks participating in on-line
meetings that include audio and likely a shared desktop with power point or
what-not.

Anyone know of such a beast? I know that there are free-ware conferencing
software available, but the setup and management are daunting for a 2 or 3
meeting thing. Go To Meeting would be perfect if it were free.

:-)