[ngw] next release of GW

Terence Haggis thaggis at medihelp.co.za
Wed Apr 14 06:27:44 UTC 2010

I’m not holding my breath for a C1 alternative. This is what Dean Lythgoe said 2 years ago:
http://www.novell.com/communities/node/5664/groupwise-dependency-edirectory
... we have been actively working on a platform for administration and there are some definite objectives. We plan to provide a SOAP enabled administration interface. It may also have Java and C++ bindings. We are leaning towards a rich web interface for administration. Current plans have this targeted for the Monterrey release - (the release after Bonsai).