[ngw] Help with iPhone config and the syncer

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Wed Apr 14 16:24:50 UTC 2010

No changes on the port.  I've checked in the web gui and it's set to
443.  However, I've pointed my browser there on both ports and I get
""can't establish a connection".  I am seeing the server receiving 104
bytes when I try to hit it so I know the server sees the message.

When I try to just https to the address I get:

An error occurred during a connection to gwsync.dcccd.edu.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Sigh,
Lil