[ngw] Address Choice

Marty O'Connor MOConnor at leg.state.vt.us
Tue Apr 20 13:50:51 UTC 2010

GW 8.0.1

I have a couple of users who report that, after typing a couple of letters in for the last name of an email recipient and Name Completion gets it right so they hit Tab or ENTER, they are prompted to choose whether they want the entry from Frequent Contacts or the one from the System Address Book, both of which are the same.

I have synchronized the entire Frequent Contacts address book, as well as just a couple of selected entries, but that seems to have no effect.

Marty