[ngw] Unable to Reply - BB w/GW Web Access

Daniel Shelley daniel at ghostpattern.com
Tue Apr 27 18:47:08 UTC 2010

Actually, if you want the full/standard interface, the correct template name
is css.

http://servername/gw/webacc?User.interface=css

If you are using the basic interface, the way to reply to an email is to
click on the "options" link when viewing an email.  You then will see a
bunch of links to reply, forward, etc.

It really depends on the device you are running and the version of GroupWise
as to whether or not you will automatically get the simple interface.  For
example, GW 7 GWWA does not automatically detect the iPhone as needing the
mobile interface.  (at least what I've seen through 7.0.3)

Daniel Shelley
Ghost Pattern Software
Mail and Calendaring iPhone apps for GroupWise
http://www.ghostpattern.com