[ngw] Error with GWEvent Notification 8925

David Gerisch DEGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Sat Apr 30 00:37:55 UTC 2011

Welcome Angie. :-)

You might want to look at the HTML POA monitor.  Typically it is listening on port 7181.  There is a page for Configuration.  Then there is a section named Internet Protocol Agent Settings.  One of the links in that section is "Event Configuration List".  If you have events for users where the key points to the old GroupWise Mobile Server (Nokia Intellisync Server), you can go in to the user and delete the event.

GWAVA Vertigo can also show you the Events registered with the POA for each user.

David Gerisch

>>> "Angie Veach" <aveach at carroll.k12.in.us> 04-14-2011 08:02 >>>
Long time lurker... first time poster :)

GW POA 8.0.2 on NetWare/OES 6.5 SP8
GroupWise Mobility Pack/Data Synchronizer

I think this error may be cosmetic but I'd like to eliminate it if possible.
Error with GWEvent Notification [8925]: 10.1.2.3:8191

We used to have the GW Mobile Server installed but recently went to the Mobility Pack/DS. We used the same virtual server and the same IP address when we spun up the new Mobility Pack server. So I don't know if this error is coming from something from the old or the new but the IP address definitely points to that server.

Everything seems to be running fine with our five users who sync their mail/calendar/contacts to their devices.

I looked in ConsoleOne but didn't see anything that looked odd to me.

Thanks in advance,
Angie

---
P. Angie Veach