[ngw] GWIA Status refused

Morris Blackham Morris.Blackham at messagingarchitects.com
Fri Jan 21 23:43:53 UTC 2011

1.  you're looking at the wrong gwia.cfg.   Find the one in c:\grpwise\gwia (or wherever you installed gwia.exe to).

2.  double check the HTTP port in GWIA's network address page.

and/or

3.  when you get the right gwia.cfg,  add these:

/httpport-9850
/httpuser -userID
/httppassword-password

then do the F6 thing on GWIA.