[ngw] Mobility

Mark BARHAM mbarham at williamsburgva.gov
Thu Mar 3 19:00:12 UTC 2011

Nevermind.  I have verified that my Mobility server is listening on 4500.

>>> On 3/3/2011 at 12:50 PM, in message <4D6F8E7C020000EC000349E3 at groupwise.williamsburgva.gov>, "Mark BARHAM" <mbarham at williamsburgva.gov> wrote:

If you do a netstat --listening on your mobility server, do you see it listening on port 4500?

>>> On 3/3/2011 at 11:07 AM, in message <AANLkTi=thkH5YnLisr2VN5RT68f9SYThQLqSfBuQH_Am at mail.gmail.com>, Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> wrote:

You can't configure more than 20.  I'm at 33, which means I'm probably
slowly on my way to having the threads max out at 80.  It's taken me 37 days
to get here, so I've got some time before I finally have to restart the POA.

Joe