[ngw] LDAP has stale data after a mailbox move

Matt Ray mray at groupwiseguru.com
Mon Mar 14 22:14:39 UTC 2011

This doesn't sound like a function of LDAP but rather a function of edirectory.    What does it say in edirectory for the user's ngwpostoffice?   Have you tried synchronizing the user in C1?   Tools, Options, Synchronize.....

Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.885.2699 - Office
661.599.3416 - Cell
877.335.7339 - Fax
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!

>>> "David Gerisch" <DEGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us> 3/14/2011 3:10 PM >>>
Anyone know how I can refresh GroupWise information in my LDAP servers?  I moved a mailbox from one post office to another, but my LDAP queries report the old post office for nGWPostOffice.

David Gerisch