[ngw] Facebook profiles for GroupWise partners

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:47:14 UTC 2011

Okay - not necessarily all channel partners, but here is a list of GW
related entities that folks might be interested in:

Advansys Corp (actually a user, not a page so your "page" can't like it, but
users can become friends)
GroupWiseGuru
Omni - The Integration Company
Open Horizons - US/Midwest
Open Horizons EMEA Summit
Nexic
NotifyLInk (again, a user, not a page)
Brainstorm, Inc.
GooSync
Howard Tayler - okay - not a GW partner - heehee
Messaging Architects

Danita

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Richard Bliss <rbliss at gwava.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for GroupWise channel partners who have Facebook profiles. I'm
> having GWAVA's Facebook corporate page at www.facebook.com/gwava "Like"
> GroupWise channel partners who have a corporate Facebook page. Right now I
> only have two, Caledonia and Novacoast. Anyone have the names of other
> GroupWise partners with a Facebook page?
>
> Richard Bliss

Danita Zanrè
Keep in touch!
http://www.twitter.com/GWGoddess