[ngw] Certificates.

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Thu Apr 5 14:43:57 UTC 2012

That is what we do too Joe. GoDaddy works just fine. Although, we do buy the 3 year certs.  It's a pain to swap out certs every year....IMHO of course. :-)

--El

>>> On 4/5/2012 at 9:38 AM, in message <CAMYRAPM_VBWRbY9_iNgtossZG_k14PfqUt4wrJ1CL1-xn3muoA at mail.gmail.com>, Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> wrote:

Periodically weird issues seem to crop up with wildcard certs.  At just
$12.99 (at least for the first year) I personally say get a GoDaddy cert
for each individual server.

http://www.godaddy.com/Compare/gdcompare_ssl.aspx?isc=sslqgo055e

Joe