[ngw] Exchange to GroupWise migration

Tracy Smith trsmith at novell.com
Thu Apr 5 20:50:31 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Yes, we are updating the migration utility but I don't expect it to be available till the second half of this year.  Our team was just talking about it this morning.  The immediate focus is with GW 8 SP3 (very soon), GW 2012 SP1 (early summer), Mobility (updating regularly now) and the quality update to the Mac client (early summer).

Tracy

>>> "Gene Homan" <gene at genehoman.com> 3/29/2012 12:45 PM >>>
I'll wait for that Novell response to get GW 2012 support.  Thanks.

>>> "James Taylor"  03/29/12 2:42 PM >>>
I understand that there is an updated version of the Novell migration utility, but it's not posted.
It might be got if someone from Novell reading the list has access to it...
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Gene Homan"  3/29/2012   01:27 PM >>>
Anyone ever heard of or used the "Kernel for Exchange to Novell GroupWise" migration product which is at  http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/buy-exchange-to-groupwise.html  ?

The "Novell GroupWise 7 Migration Utility SP1 for Microsoft Exchange" at http://download.novell.com/protected/Summary.jsp?buildid=7tpglfF2fTc~ seems to be old and does not mention GW 8 or GW 2012 at all.

Thanks

If this is an unsolicited spam message, please click this link to report it: http://control.eastcobbgroup.com:49285/contents/spamreport.shtml?rptid=1364&srvid=16vl15t