[ngw] Data Sync Mobility Pack Problems

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.k12.wi.us
Thu Apr 12 15:12:57 UTC 2012

No, folders the user created under her own Cabinet are not showing up.

Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Agency Technology
Director of Facilities and Automobile Fleet
Cooperative Educational Service Agency 7
595 Baeten Road
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920) 617-5648 * Fax: (920) 492-5965
brodgers at cesa7.k12.wi.us

>>> "Marty O'Connor" <MOConnor at leg.state.vt.us> 4/12/2012 10:00 AM >>>
They're not folders owned and shared by someone else, are they?

Marty

>>> On 4/12/2012 at 10:41 AM, "Brad Rodgers" <BRodgers at cesa7.k12.wi.us> wrote:

Joe,

I updated to 1.2.2 (build 794) and went through the steps in TID 7008012 again.  Still not seeing all of the user's folders on the device or in Mobility under her properties on the Mobility connector.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help,

brodgers at cesa7.k12.wi.us

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 4/5/2012 2:45 PM >>>
Build 597?  That's old.  Might want to update to at least 1.2.1 (build 730)
or possibly even 1.2.2 (build 794).

Joe