[ngw] Global Spam Sensitivity in Mplus Guardian

Todd Bowman tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu
Mon Apr 16 16:29:40 UTC 2012

We have ours set to 75.  What are you at, and what are you thinking about moving to?

Todd B.

From: "Rhonda Richardson" <Rrichardson at kcumb.edu>
To:"NGW ListServ" <ngw at ngwlist.com>
BCTodd Bowman
Date: 4/16/2012 10:41 AM
Subject: [ngw] Global Spam Sensitivity in Mplus Guardian
For those of you using M+Guardian from Messaging Architects, what do you have your Global Spam Sensitivity set at?  We are reviewing our settings and I have been asked what settings others use.

Thanks in advance.

Rhonda

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**

DO NOT READ THIS EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.
The information in this email may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, your
review, forwarding, copying, distribution, or any other use or
disclosure of any information in this email is prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please destroy and delete this message
from any computer and contact us immediately by return email.