[ngw] Webaccess 2012 ready for primetime?

Ben Knorr bknorr at westminstercollege.edu
Mon Apr 16 17:12:07 UTC 2012

I didn't mean for the title to sound inflammatory in any way, just to be clear!

We are on GW 8.0.2 HP3 (rpm -qa |grep groupwise  : novell-groupwise-agents-8.0.2-96933). I haven't been disappointed with the stability of WebAccess on this release so far. There are some neat things in WebAccess 2012 that I do find appealing, including the integration of signatures from the GW client into WebAccess.

I think if we upgrade, it will likely be in May, for whatever it's worth. Is the stability of the new WebAccess 2012 acceptable for y'all who are using it now? It seems like more of a jump as far as architecture goes than GW 7-8, so I'm a little hesitant to jump in yet.

-ben