[ngw] OT Question.

Elbert LaGrew Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com
Mon Apr 16 17:14:55 UTC 2012

We also use Cacti and smokeping....when you put all 3 together, you got a pretty good monitoring system...a little up front effort to set it all up, but once it is all tweaked, it seems to give up most of the information we need.  YMMV..

--El

>>> On 4/16/2012 at 12:10 PM, in message <4F8C0C340200007600043998 at mail3.katun.com>, "Elbert LaGrew" <Elbert.LaGrew at katun.com> wrote:

We use Nagios...it might not do everything you want, but the price is right. :-)

--El

>>> On 4/16/2012 at 12:07 PM, in message <4F8C198A020000AB0002311C at charlieb.queencitymetro.com>, "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> wrote:

Our department head wants to start looking at software for Network
Performance/Monitoring.  Needs to work in a SuSe Linux/Windows
environment.  I'd like to have it monitor Application performance, as
well as network/server performance and uptime.   Can any of you
recommend something ( I know you can).

Thanks

Al