[ngw] VCF Update

Marty O'Connor MOConnor at leg.state.vt.us
Wed Apr 18 15:18:13 UTC 2012

Good Morning.

I have an issue with one of my users VCF attachment (GW8.0.2).  He's been promoted, so I've changed his Title in eDirectory, but his system address book-generated vcf attachment still shows his old title.

I've tried synchronizing his account, exiting and restarting GroupWise, turning off the VCF checkmark and turning it back on, and even selecting a different VCF setting, other than the generate from system address book and then changing it back.

The system address book shows the correct title.

What's the proper method for updating the VCF attachment?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Marty