[ngw] \oftemp\gwdca\out files?

Holly Newman Holly.Newman at KJMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 17:01:00 UTC 2012

I routinely disabled it on NetWare. Anybody know offhand how to disable it on Linux?

>>> Gert <gert at gwcheck.com> 12/5/2012 10:53 PM >>>
They are the working files generated by the newish DCA widget, a lot of
folk just disable that on Netware with the /nodca switch in the poa startup
file anyway <g>

as posted by Dave Parkes in the newsgroups ;^)
Gert

GWCheck Consulting
GWCheck.com