[ngw] DataSync and Calendars

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:56:46 UTC 2012

There's no specific log just for calendars, but you could always check out
the two connector logs.

/var/log/datasync/connectors/default.pipeline1.groupwise-AppInterface.log
/var/log/datasync/connectors/default.pipeline1.mobility-AppInterface.log

Also before you even dive into the logs, is it possible this user dragged
the calendar as a sub folder somewhere?  That will definitely cause
calendar to stop syncing.

Joe