[ngw] Windows 8 and Datasync

Joseph Marton jmmarton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 05:18:15 UTC 2012

Do attachments sync properly for you?  I know we've identified this issue
with Windows 8 RT on the Surface tablet.

http://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7011481

When I tried the Mail app on Windows 8 Pro I appeared to have the same
problem.  Microsoft's forums are full of reports of attachments not syncing
with Surface against Exchange so there could be a problem with how the
Windows 8 Mail app handles attachments in general.

Joe