[ngw] monitor/restart groupwise agents

Keith Larson klarson at k12group.net
Tue Dec 11 22:31:45 UTC 2012

yes, this is what you need.  i have done this for several systems recently and it works well.
http://www.novell.com/communities/node/12596/configure-groupwise-high-availability-gwha-5-easy-steps

Keith Larson
Franklin Computer Services - K12group
klarson at k12group.net
(614) 561-4887 (mobile)

>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 12/11/2012 4:37 PM >>>
GW Monitor + GWHA is probably your best bet unless you want to do some
custom scripting. :-)

Joe