[ngw] Windows 8 and Datasync

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Wed Dec 12 05:40:49 UTC 2012

There wasn't much too it.  If you've done it on a phone, it's basically the same thing. I just added an Exchange Active Sync (EAS) account, pointed it at my data sync server, and voila, it worked.  The email interface is quite basic/spartan.  I don't' really like it personally.  It looks somewhat ridiculous on my 24" monitor to tell you the truth.

Matt

--------
Matt Weisberg
Weisberg Consulting, Inc.