[ngw] monitor/restart groupwise agents

Kenneth Etter kle at msktd.com
Wed Dec 12 18:37:00 UTC 2012

I wasn't aware of that...missed that section in the docs.

Ken

>>> On 12/12/2012 at 11:22 AM, in message <CAMYRAPMKo4n+8hY95pV2JGjSCMzqaUuP3W_fsRbW1tN1XPXsoA at mail.gmail.com>, Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> wrote:

Well by default GWIA binds to all IPs, so that makes sense.  All you should
have to do is change GWIA to bind exclusively to the assigned IP as Morris
suggested but you shouldn't have to do anything with postfix.

You can do a quick test if you can schedule a couple of minutes of
downtime.  Shutdown GWIA, startup postfix, then try to telnet both to
localhost and the assigned IP on port 25.  If I was a betting man, and I'm
not because I'm a Cubs fan, I would bet that you'll only be able to connect
on localhost.

Joe