[ngw] archiving and shared folders

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Dec 12 20:25:39 UTC 2012

Have you looked at Retain,  Not sure if it does shared folders but that
is what we use.

Al B

>>> On 12/12/2012 at 11:12 AM, "Kenneth Etter" <kle at msktd.com> wrote:

I am looking at the Jatheon Archive appliance.  Looks fairly slick
except I may have run into a problem with shared folders.  We use shared
folders extensively here.  If user A shares a folder with user B, I want
them both to be able to see all emails that are in that shared folder
when they look in the archive appliance.  My contact at Jatheon isn't
sure that will work.  He asked if a user logged into their account with
IMAP, would they see the shared folders/email messages.  We don't have
IMAP enabled - nothing here needs it.  Does anyone know how IMAP handles
shared folders?  Anyone using a Jatheon Archive appliance and know how
it handles email from shared folders?

Regards,
Ken