[ngw] Renaming a Resource Account

Robert Gyulasaryan rgyulasaryan at LASuperiorCourt.org
Fri Dec 14 18:40:22 UTC 2012

I have a weird one here....

- A GW Resource account gets renamed -  in C1, right click the resource in GW System, rename...
- After renaming in, when I open the resource account's properties, under the field E-Mail Address:, it has the old e-mail name. This will not update on it's own.

2 Resource accounts switched names, and this is how I came across this, because when one sends out an e-mail, it displays the other account's name. I had to manually rename the e-mail address fields, but this should have happened automatically.....Is it a bug? this is on GW 802hp2 ?