[ngw] GWIA trouble

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Mon Dec 17 17:39:28 UTC 2012

Mine is happening a little bit more frequently than that - maybe two or three weeks between incidents.

>>> "Georg Fritsch" <gf at fcp.at> 2012-12-17 09:17 >>>
Hi!

I experience the same thing. But it is happening very infrequently. Once every two months.
Just restarting gwia solves the problem (no reboot).

Had it with GW8SPx and GW2012SP1 (Running on different SLES versions as well)

I never bothered to take a closer look at the problem.

Georg