[ngw] GWIA trouble

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Mon Dec 17 17:54:08 UTC 2012

Thank you Lawrence.  Now to see if I can automate the monitoring.  ;-)

David Gerisch

>>> Lawrence Kearney <lawrence.kearney at earthlink.net> 2012-12-17 09:45 >>>
David,
My experience has been that mobile devices connecting via pop/imap can cause this behavior. Checking for processes that have those ports open for extended periods of time will indicate you're experiencing this issue ...

Only solution is to restart the agent ...

-- lawrence