[ngw] GroupWise Monitor reset

Adam Kuhn akuhn at niu.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:41:03 UTC 2012

You can put that in the startup shortcut or startup option if on linux:
/httpagentpassword-PASSWORD /httpagentuser-USER

>>> Richard Layton <richcsp at gmail.com> 12/18/2012 10:32 AM >>>
Thanks that helps.  I decided to recreate the monitor XML and have it
rediscover the agents.  What's
really annoying me now is everytime I restart the monitor it prompts from
the HTTP login info.  Before this
never came up.  It seems to be cached somewhere.  This is a major pain in
the butt.  Is there a way to
force it to save this info?