[ngw] wpcsin\5 queue

Al Hidalgo ahidalgo at salud.unm.edu
Tue Dec 18 19:44:02 UTC 2012

Turned out it was a resource going crazy, sending thousands of emails per minute. I wish "Resources" has a disable option.

Thanks,

Al

>>> On 12/18/2012 at 11:18 AM, "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com> wrote:

The 5 queue is status messages, so it is likely that mail is being delivered, but the status messages aren't coming back letting you know they are delivered, especially now that you've renamed that directory.    A restart of the MTA may have kicked it in.   The wpcsin folder is the MTA's "IN" box, so it was work the MTA had to do.   It was failing to deliver status messages.    You  might want to check the properties of your MTA and make sure you hae the 2nd high and mail priority scanner threads enabled.  Here's a link to the documentation on it.

http://www.novell.com/documentation/gw8/gw8_admin/?page=/documentation/gw8/gw8_admin/data/akbgvlw.html

>>> "Al Hidalgo" <ahidalgo at salud.unm.edu> 12/18/2012 9:13 AM >>>
I have a PO where files are building up in \wpcsin\5

I've renamed the folder, restarted, etc., but they come back and mail is not being delivered to the PO

Any suggestions?

Al

Al Hidalgo
Enterprise Systems Analyst
UNM Health Sciences Center/UNM Hospitals
505-272-3427
ahidalgo at salud.unm.edu