[ngw] Android IMAP Groupwise and radical storage growth

Jeff Lay jlaynovl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:51:31 UTC 2012

Quick reply to Jeff's recommendation 1a above (about pressuring Novell to
fix the the 2GB/offiles issue in GW8):  Looking at the bug, it seems like
the plan is already in motion to port that back to GW8, but it just didn't
make the cutoff for 8.03 HP1.  I'm not authorized to make any official
pronouncement, but barring any issues discovered in GW8 testing, I would *
anticipate* that fix will be included in a future update to GroupWise 8.x