[ngw] question on sync problems

Brad Rodgers BRodgers at cesa7.org
Fri Dec 21 17:41:45 UTC 2012

Todd,

One quick way to check is to connect to the primary domain, right-click on GroupWise System in C1, and select Information.  Take a screen shot then connect to your secondary domain and repeat the process and compare the counts.

-Brad

Brad Rodgers
Director of Agency Technology
Director of Facilities and Automobile Fleet
Cooperative Educational Service Agency 7
595 Baeten Road
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920) 617-5648 * Fax: (920) 492-5965
brodgers at cesa7.org

"DPI needs a bit of help!"
Stuart J. Ciske, Ph.D., Education Consultant
Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction

>>> "Todd Bowman" <tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu> 12/21/2012 11:19 AM >>>
As a side question to my query on getting a secondary domain synced from a primary, is there any easy way to know if things are working right?  The problem I'm seeing now is not all lists have synced the access control attributes.  The lists are in a secondary domain that holds our PO's, we connect via C1 to the primary domain generally.

There are no pending operations, my daily structure and weekly contents checks don't show anything unusual.

So, other than opening every single object from multiple domains and comparing the various properties, is there any way to know when things are out of whack?

thanks again,

Todd Bowman
Senior Network Analyst
University of Minnesota Physicians
612-884-0744

tbowman at umphysicians.umn.edu

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, including "protected health information." If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us immediately by return e-mail.