[ngw] iPads and https for web access GW2012

JOSHUA PITLICK JOSHUA.PITLICK at EEOC.GOV
Fri Dec 21 18:51:19 UTC 2012

We're on GW2012 SP1 with SSL enabled for WebAccess and my iPad works great.  Make sure your Apache server is configured to listen on port 443.

Joshua Pitlick
Senior Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

>>> "Carol Ann Casciato" <carolann at itcinc.com> 12/21/2012 1:35 PM >>>
Has anyone found a way to get iPads to use https for web access? With GW2012 latest patch level, I get a blank screen when I use https but it works with http.

https has become a requirement and I don't know how to get the iPad to behave.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Carol Ann