[ngw] strange domain name on my out of the office messages

Dale Qualls deq at pattishall.com
Sat Dec 22 20:41:11 UTC 2012

Our domain name is pattishall.com.

Our rule generated messages (out of the office messages) actually come from mailer-daemon at mail.pattishall.com.

I should know where to change this but for some reason I can't think of it.  Is it taking this from the name of the server that the gwia is running on?  Can I change it (somewhere) without hosing my email?

TIA and Merry Christmas!!

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You  may
not forward this message or any attachments without the permission of the
sender.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply
to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete it.
Nothing in this email message, including the typed name of the sender
and/or this signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic
signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the
message.