[ngw] Turn off Access to GroupWise archives

Alan Bens ABENS at go-metro.com
Wed Dec 26 20:27:30 UTC 2012

Correct it's the domain, my bad.  To much holiday punch.
Al B

>>> On 12/26/2012 at 3:24 PM, "Matt Ray" <mray at groupwiseguru.com>
wrote:

Yes, this is right, except use the domain or the post office, not the
MTA.

Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
CNE, MCNE, LPI, CLS, CNS
mray at groupwiseguru.com
661.885.2699 - Office
661.599.3416 - Cell
877.335.7339 - Fax
http://groupwiseguru.com
Skype, Yahoo! & MSN ID: mraymus
Let us help you Upgrade/Migrate/Support your GroupWise System!

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 12/26/2012 12:22 PM >>>
I believe if you go into the client options of the MTA under
Environment, File Location there is a place for Archive Directories.
If
you leave them blank and close the pad lock it will prevent users from
adding a path for Archive.  Have not tested this.

Al B