[ngw] Turn off Access to GroupWise archives

Matt Ray mray at groupwiseguru.com
Wed Dec 26 20:33:22 UTC 2012

Yeah, it's still going to give them an error if they attempt to go and archive, which is okay.  If it's erroring out by just loading the client, then you need to change the options under archiving automatically to Never and then lock it down.  It may require you to run a gwcheck or restart the POA to go into effect.

>>> Richard Layton <richcsp at gmail.com> 12/26/2012 12:30 PM >>>
I have tried switching the path to a non existant location,  But then the
users get a read write error when they launch the client.  I haven't tried
leaving it blank and locking it though.  I'll test that out

Thanks