[ngw] GWIA trouble

Thieu Hon TRAN k-ngwlist at thtran.de
Thu Dec 27 15:40:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

this problem reoccurred yesterday or the day before yesterday. I tried a
telnet to port 25 on one of the  affected servers. This was the result:
---snip---------
220 Groupwise.ham.company.lan Ready
helo ich
250 Groupwise.ham.company.lan Ok
mail from:<tran at company.de>
451 Local error in processing
quit
221 Groupwise.ham.company.lan Closing transmission channel

Restart of the GWIA process helped.

    Hon.

Thieu Hon TRAN: