[ngw] I care!

Jon Dustin jdustin at usm.maine.edu
Tue Jan 24 02:21:45 UTC 2012

Jeff -

Your sentiments echo mine. And I think the common thread is faster releases. Novell needs to learn "agile development", and quickly. The Mobility product seems to be following these practices, I hope this will spread.

Unfortunately for us, it *may* already be too late...

Please forgive typos - sent from a mobile device