[ngw] GroupWise 2012 now available to download!

Pete Fanning fanningp at matc.edu
Tue Jan 24 16:58:37 UTC 2012

Same for me.... "- Media unavailable for downloading"
...even tho the product is listed on my customer page....
Pete Fanning
Network Administrator
Milwaukee Area Technical College
>>> "GroupWise Support" <gw at fronteri.com> 1/24/2012 8:30 AM >>>
I care as well, but would wish downloads were available before any announcement :(

It wasn't until this morning the eval was available. And now I can see GW 2012 under the customers products in Customer Care (though not for NOWS customers).
Details still says:
- Media unavailable for downloading  :((

>>> Simon Flood <S.M.Flood at ucs.cam.ac.uk> 12:21 24.01.2012 >>>
GroupWise 2012 was released yesterday - see press release @

Evaluation now available for download @

Simon Flood
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner
ngw mailing list
ngw at ngwlist.com

:-P Please consider the environment before printing this email