[ngw] Mobility Authentications

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Tue Sep 4 17:25:04 UTC 2012

I have a peculiar situation here and wondering if someone can verify my thinking.

I have one account (that happens to be our chancellor) where the eDirectory account ID doesn't match the GroupWise account ID.  When entered into Mobility it accepts the eDirectory account.  However, in terms of synchronizing the account in Mobility I get a failure.  I'm re-initing the account but it's hard to tell if it's still running or if the sync failed again.

Could the reason for failure be because Mobility is trying to find a GroupWise account with the same ID as the eDir account and not finding it?

Lil